Job Type: Permanent
Submit your resume email Subject in your email should be, SEO Marketing Specialist, In your resume
- Previo work experience and job responsibilities
- Skype UserID to chat
- Expected monthly salary in US Dollars
STEdb., one of the most recognized email list management solutions. We are looking to hire an SEO Marketing Specialist to join our high performance team, critical to the expansion of our online biness with big opportunities for growth. If you are passionate about online marketing you will love this position as you will be part of a fast paced, growing merce team.
Work remote / from home. Responsibilities will lude but are not limited to the following:
• Perform a thorough analysis luding keyword /petitive research, technical site audit and link analysis in coordination with client biness objectives
• Utilize keyword research tools and best practices to uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and mendations about elements and stcture of websites and web pages
• Proactively provide strategic mendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Monitor and evalte search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Optimize site content for maximum visibility in major search engines
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and inter marketing indtry trends and developments
Testing, Optimization and Reporting
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and point out key areas of importance in accordance with team goals
• Review and analyze for areas that need to be improved, removed, or revised
• Provide optimization mendations with the intent of improving visitor experience and provide post-test analysis
• Lead as a key participant in defining, analyzing, and reporting on key metrics
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
• 5+ years directly related work experience required in Digital Marketing, Paid Search and Search Optimization.
• Significant experience with SEO / PPC management & Web Analytics tools
• Strong analytically foc with the ability to independently imement optimization findings
• Experience developing ctom analytics for direct marketing, interactive marketing, CRM, etc.
• Disciine in which strong creative thinking and/or analytical skills are leveraged
• Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Google Analytics / Adwords Certifications
• Spread Sheet / Data Analysis
We are a small, agile development team that solves big biness problems focing on the details. By constantly striving for optimized processes through our apications.
We are responsible for a broad range of apications and initiatives, luding:
• Building and maintaining atforms with many types of clients and many kinds of audiences.
• Brainstorming and architecting multi-purpose layer APIs
Написать автору вакансии